About Fitness and How to Exercise
Why exercise at home?
- Save Money on gas, fancy “look at me” work out clothes, and membership fees.
- Save Time by eliminating the drive time.
- Eliminate Self-Consciousness. Want to wear the same outfit two days in a row? Not into worrying about wearing the latest fitness fashions? Feel like a freak huffing, puffing and grunting? Just starting out and embarrassed by your lack of fitness at your starting point?
Working out at home can be an excellent option.
Do a formal workout, or put your own together. Just do SOMETHING today, tomorrow, and each day.
How to Exercise at Home
- Informal Workout Routines: build your own workout made up of various exercises.
- Home Boxing Workouts: Why not take boxing or martial arts exercises home?
- Personal Trainer: Trainers help you stay on track, can motivate you to work harder, and change things up to maximize results.
- Online Coaching Systems: Save money with an online training system. Often the services are tiered so you can choose your service level.
- Exercise Videos: Workout DVD’s are like trainers, workout music, and variety on TV or computer. An advantage of working out with the group of people on video is you see them, but they can’t see you!
- Track Your Progress: Your odds of being successful raise exponentially as you track your progress. You may be surprised the difference as you begin to track. Today’s technology makes it easy – track online, on your smart phone, or on your computer software.
- Join Online Groups and Post Online for Encouragement
- Get an Exercise Buddy: Adding a social element to exercise helps many people stick with it.
- Beachbody Videos: Offer Money-Back Guarantee
- INSANITY – 60 DAY TOTAL-BODY CONDITIONING PROGRAM put on DVD – click here
- Chalene’s “TurboJam” Workout DVDs – Click here
- Tony Horton’s 10 Minute Trainer – The Workout Program for the Busiest People – Click here
- Lose up to 50 pounds just by dancing with Rockin’ Body – 7 GREAT workouts – Click here
- P90X Most Extreme Home Fitness Training System
- Dance, Slim, and TONE Your Way to an AB & BUTT Makeover – Yoga Booty Ballet
- Supermodels’ Secret to a Perfect Butt – Brazilian Butt Lift
- Kettleball Workout: RKS WORKOUT
- “Online Yoga Studio”: YogaDownload.com
- ActiveVideos.com This site has so many videos, and a huge variety.
- Weights / Barbells
- Ankle / Wrist Weights
- Pull Up Bar
- Jump Rope
- Yoga Gear
- Punching Bag
- Resistance Band
Where to buy Home Fitness Equipment Online
- Over 15,000 items on sale at OnlineSports.com!
- Barefoot Yoga – The Source for Yoga Supplies & Clothing
- Specially selected sports medical and rehabilitation products including supports,braces,insoles,Bauerfeind Supports,LP Supports,McDavid Supports,Mueller Supports,Pro-Tec Supports,Inversion Therapy,Cold Therapy and more…
- Exercycle / Exercise Bike
Where to Buy Exercise Machines