Fitness and Health Tips
- Create an exercise plan that is realistic, yet ambitious.
- Set goals and rewards for when you crush them.
- Read articles about fitness to stay motivated.
- Put together some fitness music that gets you revved up.
- Use tracking tools such as Fit Bit to monitor your activity, and i fitness or FitDay to track your goals and accomplishments.
- If you can, hire a trainer or use an online personal trainer.
- Make money while you work out: get an active job, either part time or full time.
- Do good, feel good and get fit by volunteering to coach – and actively coach! Participate with the kids and encourage them to be excited about fitness.
How to Exercise
- Play More!
- Home Fitness
- Gym Fitness
- Fitness Clubs
- Sports Fitness
- Run, Marathons and Triathlon Training
- Get on wheels
- Martial Arts
- Water Sports
- On the Snow and Ice
- Gymnastics and Dance
Next: Play More!